Become an Annual Member at Krannert Art Museum
When you become a museum member, you experience the satisfaction of knowing that your contribution supports extraordinary exhibitions and educational programs throughout the year. Memberships make great gifts, and membership contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Museum members enjoy:
- Advance notice of events, including exhibitions, gallery talks, and performances
- Reciprocal benefits, including free admission, at hundreds of North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM) and ModCo (Modern and Contemporary) Reciprocal Museums
- Private catered receptions at exhibition openings
- A sense of pride in helping to maintain free admission to the museum and open access to all
- An opportunity to join Krannert Art Museum council | Learn More
Annual Membership renews in September every year. Director's Circle memberships renew each year in the month you joined.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Brenda Nardi, Senior Director of Advancement via email.
Membership Levels | Join Online
|Basic Annual Membership|
|Director's Circle Membership|
|Investor:||$10000 and above|
Join the Krannert Art Museum Council
All museum members are eligible to join the museum's volunteer group, the KAM Council. This group was established in 1964 to assist the museum with activities and programs. The Council has its own by-laws, committees, and governing board of offices. Council members work closely with others who share an interest in art and expand the museum's outreach to the community.
To find out more, including how to join, please visit KAM Council.